- Remove excess dirt and oil contamination with hot soapy water using a stiff broom or brush.
- Hose area clean with water.
- Wet timber surface prior to cleaning.
- As a precaution, protect plants, bushes, metal and paintwork that are not to be cleaned with plastic sheets.
- Rinse off immediately and thoroughly if contact occurs.
- Shake contents before use.
- Add 1 part Bondall Deck Clean to 4 parts water in a plastic bucket and mix well.
- For stubborn stains use a stronger solution.
- Apply generously to the timber with a brush or broom. Scrub vigorously.
3. Drying Time
- Leave the solution on the timber for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with water using a high pressure or garden hose. Avoid allowing to dry out.
- For severely stained timber, further treatment along with more vigorous scrubbing and/or high pressure cleaning.
5 to 10 square metres per litre depending on the porosity and application technique.
1 coat or more coats if necessary.
1 part Bondall Deck Clean to 4 parts water.
- Bondall Deck Clean is not a paint remover, however it may remove some old and weathered coatings from the timber.
- Test on a small area to determine effectiveness and strength required.
- Allow timber to dry (at least 24 to 48 hours) before applying oil, stain or paint.
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children
- Skin: wash the area well with running water
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26
Corrosive - Contains oxalic acid. Avoid contact with metal, painted surfaces and vegetation. Rinse off within 30 minutes. Failure to completely remove oxalic acid solutions may result in timber discolouration. Harmful in contact with skin and if swallowed. Irritating to eyes.