- All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free of oil, grease or dirt.
- Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion. Any loosely adhered coating must be removed.
- All nail holes should be filled with a water-based filler. Sand the filler back prior to coating.
- Stir well before and during use with a broad flat paddle.
- Apply one coat with a good quality dry brush.
- Brisk, uniform application is essential to maintain a wet edge, especially in hot weather.
3. Drying Time
- GP Primer Sealer is quick drying.
- Drying time is 1hr depending on temperature, humidity and other weather conditions.
- Apply a second coat of GP Primer and allow to dry before using Bondall’s Timber Effects.
Up to 8 square metres per litre depending on the porosity and application technique.
Apply a minimum of 2 coats.
Thinning is not usually required except on hot days when 50ml of Hot Weather Thinner per one litre is recommended.
- GP Primer is the perfect compliment to Bondall’s Timber Effects as it provides a neutral background.
- Drying may take longer if the weather is cold or humid.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10ºC.
- Thinning not required when spraying.
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children
- Skin: wash the area well with running water
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26